Spring Break Research

I haven't been able to post for a while because I have actually not had internet access while away on spring break. I was doing thesis research in gorgeous northern Georgia. I've been doing some site set-up for my research on a federally endangered flower.


While it was hard work, the peace and quiet was really great. The scenery didn't hurt any, either. I'll post some pictures here...talk about an office with a view!





I managed to break my camera while I was out there! I might attempt to take some pics with my web cam because I really want to get cooking again, but I don't know what the quality will be. Looks like I'll be camera shopping. Since my camera with 6 years old, it should be easy to find a better-quality camera, which means better pictures to post on here!

Labels: