I haven't forgotten...

Yes, I am still here. I've been very busy. In the last 3 weeks, I have been at home for only 6 days. Also, my camera is still broken. Whenever I turn it on it makes a sound similar to Popeye laughing. I'm in the market for a new one, but because there is no Best Buy or the like in my town, I have to wait until I can get to Savannah, GA again...which has also been impossible because I need to get my serpentine belt and oil changed in my car before making a long trip. Everything is falling apart around me!

I did attempt to take pictures with my webcam, using myself as a guinea pig, but they're so grainy even after editing on Picassa, that it's not worth it. I hope to have a camera within a week, so I'll be back to posting recipes soon! I've been writing them in my head as I've been working at my field site.

Another thing is, I've decided to start the P90X exercise and diet plan. It's a 90-day intense workout routine that I'll be following along with a "fat shredder" diet. The good thing about the diet with the program is that they actually give you vegetarian options! Nevertheless, several of the recipes will need to be adapted, and I plan to post those recipes here. They're going to feature a lot of vegetables and whole grains along with vegetable-based protein...which actually sounds a lot like what I do anyway...hmmm. I do plan on posting smoothie recipes, too, because protein smoothies are very important on this diet. I'll continue doing product reviews as I try new things as well.