Images of Christmas From Indiana

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for the visiting foodie. I had to blog some my Christmas experiences while it was still Christmas! While the pics I'm posting aren't related to food, they are some lovely images related to my Christmastime in Indiana, which include visiting the circle of lights in Indianapolis.

I will have lots more pictures of the rest of my holiday very soon, including recipes!














Here are the lights on the circle. Underneath this statue there is a Civil War museum!























This LED Christmas tree was my favorite thing at the circle. I wish I could have this in my house!





















Here I am having a warm-up at Starbucks! I hope you have a lovely holiday and enjoyed my Indy pictures.

Merry Christmas!

Labels: ,