My Birthday

My birthday was January 2nd, so it has very much come and gone, however I wanted to share pictures from the evening. My parents and I went to Indianapolis to one of my favorite restaurants, Buca di Beppo, which serves southern Italian cuisine. I have had many birthdays at this restaurant---my 18th, 21st, 24th, and now 25th at least.

For dinner, we had salad and garlic bread---their garlic bread is really good because they actually put thin slices of garlic on top of the bread instead of just using something like garlic powder. The main course was a pasta dish called Penne San Remo, where penne was tossed in a light white wine cream sauce along with chicken, peas, sun dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. It was really good and I'd love to make a knock-off version of my own. Dessert was special because it was a giant cupcake! We'd had a small cheesecake with a red velvet cake base at home for me to have after dinner, but after having so much cake we had to wait until the next day.













































Labels: