Whole 30 Day 27

Day 27! Only 3 days left of Whole 30. I've already decided that I love the way I'm eating, and except for adding some "sensible indulgences" like dark chocolate, wine, good cheese, full-fat Greek yogurt, and bacon, it really wouldn't phase me if I kept eating this way. I really feel like this is optimal for me.

I'm starting to run low on food, but because I've been working so much I haven't taken the time to do my big grocery shopping. Therefore, breakfast was a little simpler than normal this morning: leftover sweet potato fries, 2 eggs fried in olive oil, and a peach.


For lunch I cubed some leftover pork chop (on the right side). I made a salad with romaine lettuce, the last bit of red pepper, a small tomato, some walnuts, and a hard boiled egg. I topped it off with more lettuce because it looked so sparse. I dressed it with Fig Balsamic Vinaigrette. I had a scant cup of grapes, too.


Dinner was out with a friend, and by now I'm sure you can guess where I suggested: Freebirds! This may be with 5th time in my 30 days I've eaten here, but I don't get tired of their salads.


I succumbed to my sleepiness early. Besides, I plan on going to the 4th of July celebration...I'm not sure if I can eat any of the fair foods they have; I highly doubt it. But I love 4th of July because of the fireworks. I also love bbqs. I have plans to go to a friend's house, and of course I won't go empty-handed. That's my trick for parties. If I can't eat a lot of the food there, I at least can load up my plate with what I brought so no one will ask me why I'm not eating : )

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,