Monday, December 21, 2015

Monday Musings

I've had this blog for nearly seven years now. I've gone from talking about my vegetarian days and then my switch to Paleo in July 2011. It's cataloged my cross country move, from Georgia, to Texas, to California. In the last few years, as I finished my Ph.D., most of my posts begin with me talking how busy I've been. I've been reevaluating what I want for this blog in 2016, and what I think it needs is an injection of personality. I've not been able to post a lot, which means I haven't been able to talk about what I've been up to. One thing I would like to commit to is a monthly "Monday Musings" post, where I write something uplifting and/or thought provoking. Many people find this blog in order to find healthy recipes, but I've come to realize that a big portion of being healthy is due to what's going on in your head! Healthy, positive thoughts can go a long way as you work towards and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I hope you enjoy my ramblings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails