Preparing for the New Year: Get Back On Track With These 24 Easy Recipes!

2016 is fast approaching, and many people are re-evaluating their goals for healthy eating. I didn't go crazy with my eating at Christmas, but after any change to my diet I can see why I prefer to eat the way I normally do! After indulging, I like to get back on track with some of my favorite Paleo recipes. Indiana is about to go through a cold snap, and I know the center of the country has been hammered with snow, so this recipe round-up includes warming Paleo recipes that are easy to make and work well for leftovers! I hope you enjoy this collection of 12 breakfast and 12 lunch/dinner recipes!

Breakfast:

Breakfast Sweet Potato Boats


Single Serving Protein Powder-Free Protein Pancakes


Squash and Prosciutto Strata  


Eggs in a Cup with Ham and Mushrooms


Breakfast Sausage Stir-fry with Spinach, Mushrooms, and Burst Grape Tomatoes


Ham-Wrapped Eggs Columbian


Asparagus and Ham Crustless Quiche


Grain-Free Blueberry Muffins


Turkey Breakfast Sausage


Apple Cinnamon Coconut Flour Muffins


Egg Muffins with Chicken Sausage and Vegetables


Frittata with Sausage, Spinach, and Sweet Potatoes



Lunch and Dinner:

Beef Taco Salad with Avocado-Cilantro-Lime Dressing


Creamy Tomato Basil Soup


Creamy Roasted Garlic Butternut Squash Soup


Italian Sausage and Kale Soup


Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey Legs

Maple, Balsamic and Rosemary Pork Tenderloin Medallions


Paleo Italian Wedding Soup


Ginger Glazed Salmon


Smokey Bacon Meatloaf


Lemon and Green Herb Chicken


Honey-Lemon Glazed Pork Tenderloin Medallions


Spicy Thai Basil Beef


Labels: , ,