Paleo Seafood Recipe Roundup - 12 Recipes From the Archives

I love seafood because it's lean sources of protein, is often affordable, and break up the monotony of chicken, pork, beef, and turkey. My recent post for Slow Cooker Manhattan Clam Chowder, as well as a recent fish recipe roundup on Primal Palate have motivated me to do a roundup of seafood recipes here. I'm happy to see how much my food photography has improved since starting this blog! Even though my blog is eight years old, I don't have a lot of seafood recipes. I'm going to make it a goal to add more! Here are twelve Paleo seafood recipes to add variety to your meal planning.

Slow Cooker Manhattan Clam Chowder


Salmon Cake Benedict


Nori Wraps with Avocado-Wasabi Tuna Salad


Ginger Glazed Salmon


Homemade Salt-Free Old Bay Seasoning


Paleo Tilapia Tacos


Summer Berry Salmon Salad


Roasted Grouper with Tomatoes and Capers


Roasted Tuna with Tomato-Basil Relish


Broiled Scallops with Honey-Lime Marinade


Lemon, Garlic, and Herb Tilapia


Big Easy Shrimp

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,